JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have a great starter package consisting of very lightly used equipment.
Everything comes in its original case/box and has all associated documentation.

Hardware:
Xbox 360 Slim 4GB w/controller, AV cables, power cable, controller charging cable
Kinect

Games:
Dead Island Riptide Rigor Mortis Edition
Soulcalibur V SE
Marvel VS Capcom 3 SE
Rage Anarchy Edition
LA Noir
End War
L4D 2
Battlefield 3 LE
Bulletstorm Epic Edition
Halo 3/Fable 2 Bundle
Halo Reach
Aliens Colonial Marines
Onechanbara
Lollipop Chainsaw
Soulcalibur IV
Tomb Raider Underworld
Dirt 3
GTA IV
Ace Combat Assault Horizon
LOTR War in the North
Dead Island
Lost Planet 2
Homefront
Forza 3
Fallout 3 GOTY Edition
Crysis 2 LE
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
MX VS ATV Unleashed
Fuel
LOTR: Conquest
Shaun White Snowboarding
Call of Jaurez: Bound in Blood
Kinect Adventures!
Saints Row 2
Two Worlds
Dead Rising
Alone in the Dark
Chrome Hounds
Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
Conan

They all come in original cases (except Chrome Hounds and End War) and have all the original papers/manuals that came with them.
All games in flawless condition.

The initial cost of all this stuff was $2770, selling for $1500 OBO. Not interested in parting out.
Open to trades for firearms and ammo, 5x100 rims/tires, or perhaps just something interesting. Let me know what you have.

Thanks for looking!

20131112_210028_zps5a9ffd6d.jpg 2014-01-27214250_zps35ab2f95.jpg

Bump. Opening to all non-vehicular trades, but especially interested in the following ammo calibers: .223/5.56, .45ACP, 9mm luger, .270win, and 12g.

Seriously though, has the launch of the Xbox One killed all interest in the 360?
I figured about half of what I paid for all the stuff I'm offering was a pretty good deal.
Any inputs from my fellow NWFA members?

Since you don't want to part it out that means someone has to fork over $1500 for a $250 gaming system and a few games they want to play. It will never sell at anywhere close to this price, most games can be found online for $10-20 if you put enough time in. I think you would be better off craigslisting the game individually or in small lots and sell the system separate.......JMHO

You should just get Ghosts and fire that thing back up!

The thing about listing things separately is that it's not economic for me. I don't want to drive to BFE just to sell $10-$20 in games, it's a waste of gas you know?
I do appreciate the input, I'm not discounting that for sure.

So maybe $1000 for the whole mess?

Lol for some reason I didn't see the Ghosts part. I borrowed it when it came out, didn't much care for the multiplayer.
I have an older Elite I still play on, and have about 70 other games that aren't listed.

I'll try that next I suppose.
I had it up there as a package and some dildo keeps flagging it. I even took out the firearms part to comply with the TOU there. Some people's kids.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top