JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some day, the History books might make mention of all the "Old" huntin Rifles those damn "Merican's used to win back their freedoms! Which of them will be the most highly sought after I wonder?

In Bosnia, we found cashe's of Mauser's as well as Mosin's, and lots of old arse AK's and SKS's!
Same as in Iraq and Asganastan!

Today, they're used for keeping the USMC issued crayons sharpened….
1672106866819.png

BUT, you guys and gals from the other services.....don't get too comfortable.

1672106953969.png

US ARMY?

1672107121321.png

NAVY?

1672107723450.png

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
As a side note, I remember a game called "War". My friend had it in the early 70's. Seems pretty similar to the game being promoted at the start of the vid. Anyone else remember it?

May be picking nits, but he specifically mentions the SMLE No1 MKIII, but then shows a No4 MKI when illustrating the use of stripper clips and the Sniper (No4MK1T) most certainly was not a No1MKIII, then shows a 1911-A1 while saying M1911, only later to mention M1911-A1, and does something similar with the M1903/M1903-A3 and A4.

I get his point, but shouldn't he be more technically correct if trying to be technical?

Nice video, none the less.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads