JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
7.62x25mm
City
Marysville
State
Washington
I'm looking for a Zastava M-57. I'm looking for one that is blued and has either the "glock style" import trigger safety (preferable) or a safety on the side of the frame, I don't want one with the safety on the slide. I have several guns for trade, I'm looking to do a straight-across trade. You must be in the Seattle area. Here's what I have:

- Glock 17 Gen 2 This is a very early gen 2 Glock with a 5 digit serial number made in 1989. It was a law enforcement trade in. There is a small spot at the bottom of the mag well that has chipped away, some of it has been glued, it's solid. The gun shoots very well and is accurate. Comes with one 10-round mag. It currently has a vintage laser devices inc. laser sight on it, I might be willing to let that go with the gun for the right deal. The laser sight is from 1992 and works.
-Walther CCP .380 + 2 mags. Gun is in perfect condition, with very few rounds put through it. Also comes with the original box.
- Walther P22 .22lr gen 1. It doesn't appear to have been shot very much, but the outside has some wear and it's missing the front sight.
- Bersa Firestorm .380. It's had a dozen rounds put through it and is in like-new condition. Comes with two mags and the original case

If you've got what I'm looking for, hit me up. I'm not going to add cash to any of these guns, straight-across trade only. Thank you.

DSC09165.JPG DSC09170.JPG DSC09393.JPG DSC09336.JPG DSC09348.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.