JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale or trade are US Mil Spec Night Vision Hard Cases. I have 26 of these.

The military purchased these for storing night vision goggles. These are airtight, waterproof, high-impact plastic cases that make Pelican cases look like they come from Toys R Us. Just being near these will make chest hair grow spontaneously. These have a pressure relief valve on the front next to the spring retracting handle, and are fully lockable to airline requirements.

These cases are 7X13.5X14" interior, and 8X16X15" exterior and weigh 7 lbs each. They have nubs and ribs that interlock to allow multiple cases to be stacked securely. The foam lining the case is moulded for night vision scopes, but those are easily modified or removed. Replacement foam sets are available aftermarket in a myriad of configurations, or talk to me and I'll give you instructions on how to custom mould these for your whatever you end up putting in here. The foam inserts pull right out if you're just looking for the hard case.

My preference is to trade these, but I would sell them for $50 each. We can talk bulk discount for 3 or more, and I am intereted in trades for pretty much anything. Let me know what you have and we can work something out.

photoanj.jpg

photo51xq.jpg

photo4ng.jpg

photo21xw.jpg

photo2yuz.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top