JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
I will trade this whole lot of parts for A First Gen, Midwest Industries 9.25" or 9..5" T-series handguard. for a cheap LPVO in 1-6 or 1-8 a cheap one like monstrum or Firefild something like that is fine.

Most of this is junk scrap but there may be salvagble parts. I am not going to list everything as it is in the photos most of is junk scrap buy might be useable for a experimental project, jewelry what ever

First photo everything is usuable except the buffer tube. Might be fine for an AK that has a buffer tube adaptor, The carbon fiber tube does not fit anything I have.

The second photo is mostly junk the bolts are stripped and don't work done use them they can be used as jewelry or dummy inopperable rifle They will have markings scrapped off.

Third photo lots of slings some 3 point slings mixed in there

4th photo a bunch of rings and bases including one a leupold for a mauser 98 and. lots of Leupold rings and a chinese rings 2 sets of 45 degree back up sights. these are new but probably china made. Also a gas blog and gas tube.

Here is some more stuff to sweeten the pot

Looking to do some trading

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews