JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
City
Colfax
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale or trade I have a 2001 Kasea MXR manufactured by D.B Motors with a Morini Franco S5-GS motor and dellorto carb. 2 stroke - Automatic. Original Parts- what you see is what I've got. Previous owner put a new clutch in and was in the process of restoring but life caught up and I've only had the bike stored away- wanted to keep it for my own children one day but doesn't look like health will allow that.
These bikes are more popular in the UK as they're no longer imported in, but parts such as a KTM 50cc will bolt right on no issues. There's also a shop in Oregon I found that sells parts for these specific bikes.

If you're looking for a weekend running project to give some love to with your kiddos or for yourself as an adult- this'll work for you.

Runs and bogs so will most likely need a carb clean from it sitting, will admit I used older gas to start it and it cranked 2nd kick. I have videos of it running this winter to send. I have it located in the outskirts of Colfax / Pullman area. Can possibly deliver to Spokane and surrounding areas. 350$ Cash or Trade

Looking to trade for a new concealed carry piece. Ideally a pistol, not worried about looks or round count as long as it wasn't left outside or it's a Glock that's been run over. Seen a few of those.
Let me know what you've got as I'm not particular on platforms- have owned a few different varieties. or if you're interested on more info and close up pictures. Washington License Holder.

8E2808FD-D18D-4949-A2FF-F22AF158ED0A.jpeg 89A084BB-5901-4636-8EBB-C1A4FEAA3C36.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Price drop to 350$ - also have 2 SSR 125's if there's any interest pm me . Will potentially be walking around local gun shows with pictures on a fence board as they start to come up.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews