JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade or sell my Gen 2 Glock 27, I acquired this gun this past fall, carried it for awhile have put about 100 rounds through it. I am not the original owner and cant for sure say how many rounds have been through it. It appears at some point in its lifetime someone dropped it as the rear grip is kinda narfed up and the front sight is narfed up as well (was gonna replace it with night sights but didn't get around to it), with that being said it does not appear to have any issues with getting on target and shooting straight, I'm in the ten ring every time unless I myself do something to cause it to be outside. It will come with One 9rd magazine, one uncle mikes kydex holster, one galco leather IWB holster, and I can throw in 100 rds of 165gr FMJ ball rounds. I like the gun overall as an everyday carry but I personally don't enjoy the kick of a subcompact .40 in my hands. I would prefer to trade for something like a RIA/Para .45, Glock 21, M&P in .40, Ruger LC9 preferably with laser attachment, AR 15 style rifle in .22, or maybe even something in .357 short barrel. Sell price as of right now looking at $500 with everything listed above. PM me with your offers and I'll let ya know if it interests me. I know most people would rather have a gen 3 or better but you cant go wrong with the gen 2 if your into subcompact handguns. Im located in Marysville and would prefer to meet in Snohomish County, Skagit County unless you have something that I just have to have. Oh I also would like to see a valid CPL and WA DL. Thanks for looking!!

glock27-4_zps214729f0.jpg
glock27-3_zps76a935af.jpg
glock27-2_zps210fb643.jpg
glock27-1_zpsb9bbabf4.jpg