JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD
Have a pristine Gen 2 Glock 21 with all new internals, new RSA, new Extractor, new Striker, new trigger assembly. Has the "3 pin" frame assembly.
This was born in 1995, and is the type that has NO FINGER Grooves! For people who don't know--This is desirable for those who dislike the finger grooves on Gen 3 and newer models.
I have fired it one time and it fires perfectly. The barrel, frame and slide are original and in great condition. The only noticeable wear is a little bit of dulling on the top of the slide due to holster use. It has what appear to be OEM night Sights which still glow in the dark but I believe they are warranteed anyway. This has a clamshell type box and all point of sale paperwork. Comes with only one original 'Clinton era' 10 round magazine ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441604940.246344.jpg This was sent by the original owner to Glock and they replaced everything except the frame, slide and barrel. So it is basically a new 1995 Glock 21 for all intents and purposes.
Want to trade for a Gen 3 or 4 Glock 19,23,17,22,21,30,36,29,20,40,27,26.
I could have Glock do a frame upgrade but that would mean them keeping the original Gen. 2 frame which I know people covet. And I would rather find someone who wants this as it is a rare early Glock 21 45acp.
Please PM me, for more information
I am located in Eugene Oregon and would prefer to do a face to face sale. If really desired I could find an FFL to ship to your FFL
Please understand that I only want other Glock models or cash. Thank you ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441604855.012514.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441604870.612725.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.