JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought a couple of these things over christmas. They're very well built and work great. This one was mounted on a Ruger Mark IV .22 for one range trip, then removed. For all intents and purposes, it is brand new and will come with everything that came with it from the factory - box, tools, screws, cover, pic-rail adapter (it's mounted in the photos), etc.. The red circle-dot is fantastic, but I just don't have a need for the second unit at the moment. Can be used on a RMR cut pistol slide, or any firearm with the pic-rail adapter that's included. It is not auto-on/shake-awake, and brightness is managed manually. That said, it's very quick to turn on by tapping either of the buttons.

I'd like to trade (plus cash if needed) for a RMSc footprint unit to mount on a Hellcat without needing modifications, or adapter plates. The models that seem to work best are the HEX Wasp, Swampfox Sentinel, Shield RMSc, Crimson Trace RAD Micro, etc. Doesn't matter if it's red, or green. Would prefer a 6 MOA dot, but the ubiquitous 3 MOA is fine too. Let me know what you have sitting around not getting used!

Please send inquiries in a private message.

IMG_6468.jpeg IMG_6469.jpeg IMG_6470.jpeg IMG_6472.jpeg IMG_6473.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top