JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ss mini 14 like new only a handfull of rounds put through it, reciever and barrel are clean and shiny, comes with 20rnd factory mag and 10rnd stainless mag also comes with brand new in box quad rail system, folding fore grip and quick release bi pod, not shown in picture

looking to trade for an AR upper, or a 22 lever action or pump preferabley magnum,, or some other tacticool thing

mini14crazygunssub2000004.jpg

Strictly going by what I see in the photo and your description of the extras and not knowing how old it is (series would help) I would toss out $450.

I don't do the auction sites simply because you know what you want and I know what I am willing to give. If the offer above is not enough, give me a FIRM number and lets see where it leads. I won't play the auction game on a non auction site.

Strictly going by what I see in the photo and your description of the extras and not knowing how old it is (series would help) I would toss out $450.

I don't do the auction sites simply because you know what you want and I know what I am willing to give. If the offer above is not enough, give me a FIRM number and lets see where it leads. I won't play the auction game on a non auction site.

Then dont worry about it, Like it says in the ad im more interested in trading than selling

I have a Henry Golden Boy lever action in .22 mag. that I may be willing to part with if you are interested. it is in very good condition.
let me know!

Are you interested in any trades? I have all sorts of Rifles & Handguns.

1938 Winchester Model 62
1999 Taurus PT911 9mm Stainless
2009 Springfield 1911-A1 Stainless Match - Just bought a week ago.
1969 Marlin Model 336 30-30 - Near Mint Cond
1969 Remington 870 12ga - Near Mint Cond

Jason
I have a few of the guns listed on here.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.