JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really want a seacamp 380 or 32 acp. Let me know how much you want for it.
- I will drive about a hour and a half from my house for a seacmap

-- as for other pocket guns again let me know what you have. I'm not looking as hard for a different gun so I'm not willing to shell out retail for your used glock 42 or drive across the state. please be reasonable and remember I can walk into a dozen places within 5 miles of my house and walk out with a little 380.

- I also have a a few other guns I can trade for one. - I have a glock 17 gen4 package, ruger 22/45, ruger 10/22, we 1911 package, 800 rounds of 223, 9mm ar-15(would need more from you its all high end), high end ar-15

Seecamps are great I have the 32, NIB never opened, what are you willing to give for a NIB 32 or 380 there is a dealer here in my town. I will tell you unless you have shot the 380 they are a hand full

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.