Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT SAA Lower with PSA LPK (Needs buffer/stockset)

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by cwskater84, Mar 21, 2012.

1. cwskater84

cwskater84 Spokane Valley Member

The title pretty much sums it up. I have a Surplus Ammo and Arms Lower with a Palmetto State Armory LPK, magpul black trigger guard and 2 GI mags (one green, one orange follower) that I would like to trade for something or towards something else. The lower has never been fired, just racked back and is in great shape except for one small scratch that was repainted after putting in the roll pin for the bolt catch :D (My bad and Rick's good fix).

I would like to trade for or towards a handgun or cheap AK like a unconverted Saiga ;) As always though I will listen to any trade offers that are firearms related.

PM for pics and I can text them or if it does not move fast I will post pics

2. borrowedsig

borrowedsig Lincoln, Nebraska Active Member

WHat kind of trade value are you looking at? Are you in wa?

Matt

3. cwskater84

cwskater84 Spokane Valley Member

pm sent to borrowedsig and I would say the trade value is around $250 and the cash value is around $225obo and I will ship it too anyone in WA state directly or to other state's FFL for $10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.