JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Originally posted on seattleguns.net. I have feedback and have been on that site for quite a while. Willing to travel in the state to make the right deal.

I bought this about a month ago now, brand new. Paid $470+Tax. I was trying to fill a void in collection by getting a revolver but I'm not sure I needed to. To this point i've shot 30 .357 loads through it, and around 200 .38 specials that I hand loaded pretty weak. Shoots actually suprisingly well for a short barreled gun. I have a decent amount of time on a 6" Python and for defense distances this gun works!

Original box, grips, papers, lock, fired round, etc. comes with it. Changed the grips out for the Hogue grip. I just bought a $55 IWB holster in Portland last week for it and it comes with two speed loaders. Ammo can be included for the right deal. I might try to go to a smith and test those waters otherwise I'm sticking with autos. My absolute ideal wtt/wtb is a 10mm 1911. 10mm GLOCK pistols would be right up there. Willing to do cash on my end to complete the deal. I'm in the Seattle area. Not for sale outright at this time I don't need the cash.

If someone is interested we could also work out a deal for dies/brass/bullet 125gr jhps/etc. Currently loading this on a Dillon 550b.

Trades:

10mm pistols
Full size 1911s
.38 super
.308 Bolt Rifle
Probably a few other things I'm not thinking of.

037.jpg 040.jpg 046.jpg

Thanks for the offer. I just picked up a MkII, so i'm not really looking for any .22 pistols at the moment. Keep track of the post though as I might work a trade on a different gun and end up selling this one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.