JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Rock River Arms
City
Twisp
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to trade my Rock River Arms complete upper. This is an older model, the hand guard is a solid round tube with shallow flutes and knurling. 20" SS bull barrel with no threading, .223 Wylde chamber, BCG and CH included. The current model of this upper retails for over $600. Although not the original owner, the bore scope tells me this hasn't seen a lot of rounds. I never shot it much myself, but it's a tack driver with the right ammo. My apologies for the poor picture quality, I can't seem to get a good shot of this thing.

IMG_1197.jpeg

IMG_1196.jpeg

As this is totally redundant to my needs, I'm throwing this open to just about any gun related trade. I'll consider just about anything in just about any caliber, rifle, handgun, or shotgun. I'm also in the market for a long range scope, either MOA or MIL, no proprietary reticles. One of my favorites is the Sightron S-TAC 4-20 X 50, I should NOT have sold the last one I had. Just looking to trade for now, thanks.

Dave

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews