JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Nightforce
City
Auburn
State
Washington
Zip Code
This scope is virtually brand new and has zero marks on it.

NF C618 4-16x50 ffp Mil-c. I have the box and everything a new Atacr comes with.

It was on a rifle for no more then 50 rounds and now that rifle is at the gunsmiths on a diet so looking to lighten up its glass

Looking to trade for equal quality ffp/milrad scope of lighter weight in similar or higher magnification. Arc low rings shown could be included in trade if your scope is 30mm and has similar quality rings.

Will sell scope and rings for $2000 shipped.

IMG_0848.jpeg IMG_0847.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

NF C618 4-16x50 ffp Mil-c. I have the box and everything a new Atacr comes with.

It was on a rifle for no more then 50 rounds and now that rifle is at the gunsmiths on a diet so looking to lighten up its glass

Looking to trade for equal quality ffp/milrad scope of lighter weight in similar or higher magnification. Arc low rings shown could be included in trade if your scope is 30mm and has similar quality rings.

View attachment 1416038 View attachment 1416039

View attachment 1416038 View attachment 1416039

A8D72FC7-2899-411C-9EFE-17E018C06A3D.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top