JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking to trade my customized 2.75" Ruger Police Service-Six .357 magnum revolver for a GOOD .45 auto. I will also trade for a Ruger Redhawk .44 magnum revolver, or for a GOOD 30-06 rifle.

My Ruger Police Service-Six started out as a blued gun, but I replaced the trigger-guard, and cylinder & crane with stainless steel parts (the original parts are included), as well as mirror-polished other parts (hammer, trigger, barrel, backstrap, part of frame, etc.). I "melted" all of the sharp-edges. I also smoothed and tuned the action, and it is SMOOTH.

Along with the revolver, my trade package comes with: A Ruger pistol case, and the owner's manual for the gun, a VERY nice wood Hogue Monogrip (on the gun), as well as a nice wood Mustang grip (with fingergrooves), 3 sets of Pachmayr grips, and the original small Ruger wood grip. It also comes with 4 speedloaders (3 HKS, 1 Safariland II), an Uncle Mike's cordura double speedloader pouch, and a nice (black) leather Safariland "Split-Six" single speedloader pouch. It also comes with a few boxes of various excellent factory JHP loads (about 130 rounds).

This gun looks great, feels great, and shoots great.

I will ONLY trade "face-to-face". I am located in Hoquiam, WA.

Here is a couple photos of the Ruger I'm looking to trade. (Note, that the revolver actually looks alot better "in-person" than it does in these two photos...What you see are reflections, not wear or imperfections.).