JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking to trade my customized Glock 21 (Gen. 3), for a Smith & Wesson M&P .45 (full-size, no thumb safety).
My G21 has had a complete (35 cent) trigger job, as well as a Glock 3.5 connector installed. I have pretty much removed the ill-fitting fingergrooves, and undercut the trigger guard. I have installed (Lone Wolf) extended slide stop and extended slide lock. There is a Wolff stainless captured guide rod with Wolff spring. This pistol comes with 4 Glock 13 round magazines, and the Glock box, and everything that comes in the box. The stock sights have been replaced with XS Big Dot Night Sight for the front, and Aro-Tek Aro-Site 2 dot rear sight. I have installed a Grip Force Adapter. All of the original parts are included.

If interested in a trade, please email me, and I'll get back with you promptly. Note, that the M&P .45 is the ONLY trade that I'm looking for, and I'm NOT looking to sell.

View attachment 138482

Since this photo was taken, I have removed the Grip Force Adapter (but it's included in the trade), and I have also installed Agrip on the pistol. I have also polished the outside of the chamber, as well as the muzzle, the feed-ramp, and the extractor. This IS a very NICE Glock pistol with a very low round-count...It's just too big for my hands.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.