JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Tumwater
State
Washington
Zip Code
Only reason I want to trade is because I don't shoot the slim Glocks as well as the full size. It's just a regular g43x non MOS. It is my daily carry so there is some wear on it. Pics added are the worst wear spots I could find on it. I've had it for two years and I am the original owner. I'd estimate I've put around 500-600 rounds through it. It only came with one mag so that's what will be included. Thanks!

CB86329E-195A-48BD-8831-F1CA4BBB8C31.jpeg CBCFBC7B-941E-4229-A804-826C88651DEF.jpeg 65D4A02B-F238-4E99-8308-3CD741354814.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Testing the waters for now. I'm really interested in trading my g43x for your g26 or g19 straight across. It's very comfortable to carry but I just don't shoot the slim Glocks as well as the full size. It's just a regular g43x non MOS. I have carried it a bit but do not carry it regularly so there is some minor wear on it. I've had it for two years and I am the original owner. I'd estimate I've put around 500 rounds through it. I'll include the We The People holster I carry it in and one mag (that's all it came with). I can PM pics if interested.
Trade for a Glock 19 L it's a grey ghost Glock 17 gen 4 slide with a lone wolf Glock 19 frame

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.