JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$390
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Snohomish
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Glock 43 (9mm sub compact) I picked up on impulse and decided that it is too small for my hands.

The cool thing about this is it offers either the very small size of the Glock 43 with the OEM mag and small pinky extension, or with the 9 round mags the grip becomes roughly the same size as a Glock 43x.
It comes in the original Glock tupperware box, with the original Glock 6 round magazine, along with 2 ETS 9 round mags with pinky extensions and one extended mag with a Strike Industries pinky extension.

It has FDE cerakote applied with holster wear on the front of the frame, and professional trigger polish. Also, it has improved sights with a high visibility orange front sight, (need to check brand), but it is much better than the stock one.
Otherwise, all internal parts are its complete, original stock Glock OEM parts with nothing aftermarket.

I don't have an exact round count but my best guess would very few. I may be able to spare a holster but will have to check.

Trades preferred:
Glock 19, optics ready, aftermarket OK, gen 3 to 5
Glock 19 optics ready slide or frame
Shadow Systems something (anything that uses Glock mags, since I have those in hand)
TLR7 sub for G48 or TLR7a for G19

Posted at $390 because I think it required a price to post and that was lower than any others I saw posted...and primary motivation is a trade. If you want it for cash, shoot me an offer and I will consider it.

CaptureCW.JPG Capturecw2.JPG Capturecw3.JPG Capturecw4.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service