JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for trade a Glock 26 Gen 4 plus three magazines. The pistol is brand new, its had less than a box of ammo fired through it. Comes with box and all paperwork.

Glock 26.jpg

Trades in 9mm only:

Sig Sauer P228
Sig Sauer P229
Sig Sauer P226
Gen 3 Glock 19 (and cash)
XDM SC 9mm
FNX 9mm (plus cash)
Ruger 22/45 Lite and some cash from you.

Glock 26.jpg

I have for trade a Glock 26 Gen 4 plus three magazines. The pistol is brand new, its had less than a box of ammo fired through it. Comes with box and all paperwork.

Trades in 9mm only:

Sig Sauer P228
Sig Sauer P229
Sig Sauer P226
Gen 3 Glock 19 (and cash)
XDM SC 9mm
FNX 9mm (plus cash)
Ruger 22/45 Lite and some cash from you.

"had less than a box of ammo fired' = USED. Unfired = Brand New. Factory Test Fired ONLY = Brand New.

"had less than a box of ammo fired' = USED. Unfired = Brand New. Factory Test Fired ONLY = Brand New.

Please share your retentive comments and opinions with your internal voice, and not my posts, people can come to their own conclusions without any help. It really does make me wonder how people think they're so prepared for their SHTF scenario when they can't even handle small ads on the internet.

Please share your retentive comments and opinions with your internal voice, and not my posts, people can come to their own conclusions without any help. It really does make me wonder how people think they're so prepared for their SHTF scenario when they can't even handle small ads on the internet.

So you want me to keep the facts to myself, got it.

So you want me to keep the facts to myself, got it.

Seriously, stop trashing my thread. You sound like an idiot, do you seriously think people need help from A_ _ holes like you before they part with their money. They can judge for themselves. Think before you speak and keep talking to your therapist.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.