Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT SIG P220R ST W/Crimson Trace (MN)

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Morbius, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Morbius

Morbius Belle plaine, MN New Member

*SPF*

220ST with rail..45 of course. Gun has crimson trace laser grips. This was a friends duty weapon for 4 years so I can tell you the exact round count. 850. 50 the day we put the laser grips on and 50 each qualification (2x year) . I cleaned each time for him and the only wear is on the right side of grips, seatbelt wear for a duty gun. 2 Sig mags and a Novak sts, Original box. Standard sig sights (no NS)

True example of "carried alot, shot little"

800 for everything FTF in MN +40 Shipping. Your FFL must accept from private party Gunpal +3%

Trades Ak varients, Ar15 uppers/parts kits, Handguns etc etc.. others surprise me If offering multiple "low value" items please realize i can not or will not give "full retail value" lnib or not sorry. worse i can say is no.

I also have A safariland SSIII basket weave holster, belt and the mag pouch, also basket weave. And/Or A Safariland 6280 fin tac holster for 226/220 with an M3 and the M3 light for the right trade or price.

item is listed elsewhere also,

. Have some 45 ammo to sweeten a deal locally too.
    inbox.jpg
    leftside.jpg
    rightsidelaser.jpg
    rightside.jpg
    wear.jpg
    2-1.jpg

2. jstagg

jstagg Gresham, Oregon, United States Member

Trade for ar15?

3. servingu

servingu Vancouver (not BC) WA (not DC) Member

jstagg - his last login was May....