JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a gun that has almost never been used since bought, firing about 50 rounds. Cleaned and oiled after each firing (about three sessions).

Savage .270 Hunter 111 FNS with AccuTrigger Savage Arms MSRP $600, and the cheapest you'll find is $520 w/o shipping.
The gun is in great condition, and well maintained. You can see the individual specs on Savage's website, but it's all black. I've switched out the original stock butt pad for an aftermarket one, and will include the original.

The rifle includes the scope that came with it, bore-sighted.

This gun has fired a total of 50 rounds

The rifle will include a wraparound shell holder for the stock (you can sort of see it). If you don't want it, just slide it off.

The rifle will include a rifle cleaning kit, with about half a bottle of solvent and oil left each, the cleaning rod, and about 100 cleaning patches.

It does NOT include a case, since it didn't come with one. I have a hard case that I will sell with it for $30.

To summarize, the sale will include:
-Rifle
-Scope
-Cleaning Kit
-Aftermarket stock butt pad (original is included)
-Shell holder (whatever the technical term is :))

For this sale, I will need to see ID, and you will need to sign for a Bill of Sale.

WTT: Also willing to trade for XD 45 Compact.

Northgate area

rifle.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.