JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$165
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Bothell
State
Washington
Zip Code
I purchased this pistol sort of spur of the moment. Ordered two additional magazines for it (they only come with one). Got it all ready and after just letting it sit in the safe and looking at it, decided I made the wrong purchase for me. So, I am wanting to either sell this pistol out-right, or use it in partial trade toward a Glock 43X. I am not interested in any pistols other than the G43X I may be open to reasonable offers. Best to email me directly as I do not log onto this site to check for messages very often. My email is [email protected]

IMG_2542.jpeg IMG_2543.jpeg IMG_2544.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
So, I am wanting to either sell this pistol out-right, or use it in partial trade toward a Glock 43X. I am not interested in any pistols other than the G43X
Good God man. Thank you for coming to your senses!

Once I was a glock hater. However yes you are completely correct.

43x a 45, 19, or any Glock is better than... That..

Right on. And I'll send this to a friend and see maybe he might be interested in what you got for a first gun.

Good God man. Thank you for coming to your senses!

Once I was a glock hater. However yes you are completely correct.

43x a 45, 19, or any Glock is better than... That..

Right on. And I'll send this to a friend and see maybe he might be interested in what you got for a first gun.
Howdy, Bears...
Naw, not a Glock hater here. Although I am mainly an Sig person there have been Glocks in my herd from time to time. I bought this on a complete lark. Was looking for a single stack for occasional use when concealment was more challenging. Thought this might fit the bill. Never carried it Got all ready to, but didn't. So...here awe are! LOL

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.