JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ZYO18E5.jpg
I have an excellent condition PWS MK114 Upper Receiver (14.5"). Ordered from the factory without the pinned muzzle device, so you can add one of your own choosing. I purchased this originally to build a 3-gun rifle but have only been to the range with it twice, it has mainly sat in the back of my safe. Estimated round count is about 150.

$800 in the Beaverton/Tigard area, or can be shipped by USPS Priority Mail. Open to some Glock and concealed carry gun trades but prefer an outright sale.

Last Edited:
14.5. Some people buy them pinned permanently to 16, but I wanted to be able to choose my own muzzle device or run it suppressed on an SBR lower. Never got around to that though.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews