JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
POF-USA
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am looking to sell or trade (if local) a POF 308 AR lower with the NP3 coating. This coating was factory applied and is in excellent condition. There is a tiny amount t of wear inside the magwell and where the charging handle rubbed. All the black stuff is dust covered grease and will be removed prior to sale.

I assembled a rifle and fired about 80 rounds using 5rd alum mags, put it back in the safe in a silicone sock, and just recently disassembled it due to a lack of time to shoot it. All other parts have been repurposed or sold already.

I have spent some time looking around and can not find many of these for sale, and none second hand to get an idea on value. I'll start out at $550 for it as pictured, but am open to deals if you can point me towards a recent sale at a different dollar value.

I have a Magpul PRS stock in black that I would sell with this as a package bundle if interested.

This is cross posted.

Only trades (+ / - cash as needed)

508T optic
509T optic
LPVO
Long range optics
Glock Gen4 uppers in compact or subcompact size, 40 S&W preferred and MOS preferred, but 9mm or 357 sig considered
10mm pistols

Ammo in 9mm, 300blk, 22LR

Transfer will follow all current law requirements and shall be paid for by the buyer unless we make other arrangements beforehand.

20220328_004221.jpg 20220328_004158.jpg 20220328_004301.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service