JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Roy
State
Washington
Zip Code
I picked up a few of these awhile back, used one of them a fair bit, but I don't need them anymore. Just not using them and I need the space.

As you can see, there are three of the 1000's. One of them I know is complete and works, I was using it. The other two I can't vouch for. One has been stripped down a bit, but the parts all seem to be there. Lots of spare parts too. I have another toolhead that isn't pictured that would go with. Unfortunately my garage is unheated and I have been gone a couple of years, so the one I had mounted got a good dose of surface rust on the unprotected metal posts. It would clean up easy, but doesn't affect function. The other parts were all in a storage tote so minimal rust otherwise.

The powder measure is missing the lid, but its complete otherwise to include the disk set and the adjustable charge bar. The small container is a new ram prime.

Dies came with the Pro 1000's when I got them: a .45 powder through expander, .38.357 sizer, an unknwon '45ACP (maybe for the bullet feed setup?) and lastly a 9MM sizer.

I would take $125 for everything. Prefer to sell it all together. For trade I don't think I need too much. Small pistol primers and W231/HP38 are all I can think of that I'd be interested in.

Driving up to Mount Vernon on Monday so could possibly meet along that route. After that I will be available Friday. I won't likely be able to respond here this Monday-Thursday. I do make my way down to Vancouver semi-regularly, so another option if you are interested and down south.

IMG_20230617_121115.jpg IMG_20230617_115744.jpg IMG_20230617_121100.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews