Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA: LH 7mm Mag w/scope

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by kcwilson82, Jun 25, 2009.

1. kcwilson82

kcwilson82 La Center, WA New Member

I am selling my Left Handed Remington 7mm Mag (Model # 700LH) w/a custom 2 1/2 lb. hair trigger, and a Kahles 3x9 Scope. The gun is in great condition and is a joy to shoot.

I am asking $950 OBO and will do a Face to Face in Washington or sell through FFL in OR.

If you are interested in any of these items, email me at kcwilson82@aol.com or call me directly at 360-773-6252

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

2. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Not trying to sound like a jerk, but this is the wrong thread to post this.

Moderator please help here.

SF-

3. kcwilson82

kcwilson82 La Center, WA New Member

closed:

4. OFADAN

OFADAN Brownsville, OR Well-Known Member

kcwilson82, just because you typed "closed" doesn't make it so. Please read the classified rules on how to post an ad and now it is convienantly posted at the top of this classified section which I just moved your ad too. Your ad is now in the approprate section so their is no need to close or attempt to close your ad down. However, if you do chose to close this post then please follow the rules on how to close the thread/ad. As of right now...it is still open and active.

Good luck with your sale.

5. reaper6785

reaper6785 piqua ohio New Member

iwas wondering if you would be interested in trading for a ruger super blackhawk hunter 44 remington mag with scope together they were 950.00