JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
Dundee
State
Oregon
Zip Code
WTS: Vortex Viper HS-T 4-16x 44 MOA Rifle Scope
VHS 4309 reticle
Comes with numerous extras.
Overview:
Tree stands to mountain tops, bolt guns to ARs, the Viper HST is ideal for a wide range of shooting applications. Blending many of the best features from Vortex's incredibly popular Viper PST and Viper HS riflescopes, the Viper HST riflescope is built on an ultra-strong 30mm, one-piece aluminum tube to deliver ample windage and elevation travel and optimal adjustment. An advanced optical system, highlighted with a 4x zoom range, provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Incredibly precise, repeatable and durable tactical turrets built specifically for dialing, along with its hashmark-based VMR-1 reticle, top off this highly versatile riflescope's long-range performance features.

WTS with rifle and scope rings from my other listings for the right price. Check my other listings and pm me.

21A11D7C-C1AF-493A-B3D3-30B6CE5C0F47.jpeg A946E9AA-69D6-472F-BF18-C5E8F832ED17.jpeg FB0AFFE1-65F8-4F16-82B2-44605CF50636.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top