JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Hello,

I have up for sale a Vortex Spitifre 3x Prism Scope. The sight is in perfect working condition with the exception of the little wire connecting to the windage adjustment knob cap which has broken off (it was a very thin wire). The windage adjustment knob works just fine, but buyer will just have to be careful to not lose the cap since the little wire is no longer intact.

Previously mounted/zero'd on a Christensen Arms CA5five6 and only seen four to five range trips max. Bought August 2020, used for the 4-5 range trips, and then has been sitting in my safe for the rest of the time.

The scope is powered by a CR2032 battery, features red or green illuminated settings, and has five different brightness settings for both the red or green illuminated settings. Buyer also has the option to turn off the light and use the etched-in reticle.

Asking $175 OBO. Please no trade offers. I am willing to meet as long as the buyer is in the Portland, Hillsboro, or Beaverton, OR areas.

Amazon link
Bass Pro Shop link

IMG_2031.HEIC.jpg IMG_2032.HEIC.jpg IMG_2033.HEIC.jpg IMG_2034.HEIC.jpg IMG_2035.HEIC.jpg IMG_2036.HEIC.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top