JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling used Krieger 24" Varmint Barrel (1:8 Twist, 4R) that was on my Tikka Tac A1 6.5CM. The barrel has under 1,000 shots and is still very accurate and shoots under 1/2 MOA groups. I decided to re-barrel my Tikka Tac A1 to 308Win, so I do not need this 6.5CM barrel anymore. The barrel is chambered for 140gr ammo and I was shooting Lapua 139gr bullets and was using H4350 powder. The barrel was very accurate and was shooting sub 1/2 groups. The barrel is cerakoted (olive-green) and treaded for muzzle brake (5/8-24 treads). The exterior of the barrel has some superficial marks and scratches, but bore is clean and free of copper-fouling or any significant carbon deposits. There is slight fire-cracking near the chamber, but that is normal (every barrel with few hundred shots will have some fire-cracking near the chamber). Rifling is perfect and muzzle is perfect. This barrel is ready to be installed on a Tikka T3X rifle. One just needs to set a correct head-space. I can post some pictures of the actual barrel later this evening when I get home from work. I will also provide you a shooting record and accuracy tests for this barrel.
I live in Seattle and would prefer a local deal in cash. However, I would also consider shipping the barrel, but buyer pays the shipping cost.

Cheers,

Dan

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service