JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Tikka
Caliber
7mm-08 Remington
City
Omak
State
Washington
Zip Code
Tikka T3x Lite in Stainless Steel, selling due to caliber consolidation and upcoming marriage.

Chambered in 7mm-08 comes with 1 mag.

I never even had the chance to fire this rifle it will come to you as it did to me from the factory albeit with no box. It is in like new condition with 1 small mark near the crown of the barrel that is invisible to all but the most concerned eye. This package includes a Leupold VX-3HD 4.5-14X40 CDS-ZL BOONE & CROCKETT reticle, this was a limited run scope and they are hard to find.

The scope is mounted on the Beretta Opti-lock system which is exclusive to Tikka & Sako rifles.

Price: $1400 SHIPPED to WA/OR/ID, other locations I am willing to work with you on. I can also do a local meet at Dave's Gun & Pawn in Riverside WA. I would prefer to keep rifle and scope together, but if you have an offer for one or the other feel free to shoot it my way. I have 4 boxes of ammo that can included as well.

Payment: USPS MO, Personal Check with Hold, or Cash for local sale.

Your FFL must be willing to accept from an individual and provide me with a copy of their FFL.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out, trades will not be considered as I need to fund wedding expenses, thank you!

IMG_2393.jpg IMG_2394.jpg IMG_2395.jpg IMG_2396.jpg IMG_2397.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.