JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Steyr M40-A1 with less than a 100 rounds through it. Includes everything it originally came with box, manual, mags, keys. Excellent condition $400obo.

Need to see good guy card and WA ID. Bill of sale for my records.

gBNm1hr.jpg?1

sgolgeS.jpg?1

b9QhBS6.jpg?1

ygZHTuD.jpg?1

Where was this one assembled? Mines from trussville AL. Its one of the newer ones. Its got a different logo on the case. I know the old ones had notorious extraction issues. I have put a few hundred of 5 different types of ammo and loads through mine without a single problem, Im assuming they fixed it? SUPER accurate gun..

Where was this one assembled? Mines from trussville AL. Its one of the newer ones. Its got a different logo on the case. I know the old ones had notorious extraction issues. I have put a few hundred of 5 different types of ammo and loads through mine without a single problem, Im assuming they fixed it? SUPER accurate gun..

When you say extraction issues do you mean where it ejects them onto your head? I have two earlier models that did this. Steyr sent out new extractors free of charge. Great company. I love Steyrs. Other than that I have never had a malfunction of any kind. Very accurate. Very low recoil

That was earlier gens. This pistol has a strong ejector and does not have the problems like the earlier models.

When you say extraction issues do you mean where it ejects them onto your head? I have two earlier models that did this. Steyr sent out new extractors free of charge. Great company. I love Steyrs. Other than that I have never had a malfunction of any kind. Very accurate. Very low recoil
yes, the shell extractor.. it was an issue with the spring and heel I believe. Mine is brand new. It will shoot anything. I love it.. They are way better than glocks. Any glock above a 9mm can blow up in your hand. They never redesigned the barrel for larger calibers caused it would have cost them "too much money". For a 40 cal they take a 9mm barrel and bore it out. They don't even change the feed ramp to accommodate the bigger bullet. Thats why I sold my glock and got this.. Plus the slide rail on these is metal too.. Way better gun

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.