Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA WTS: Steyr M40-A1

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Vapor, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Vapor

Vapor WA New Member

Selling my Steyr M40-A1 with less than a 100 rounds through it. Includes everything it originally came with box, manual, mags, keys. Excellent condition $400obo.

Need to see good guy card and WA ID. Bill of sale for my records.

gBNm1hr.jpg?1

sgolgeS.jpg?1

b9QhBS6.jpg?1

ygZHTuD.jpg?1

Mbeef61 likes this.
  2. BLUE COLLAR IRONS

BLUE COLLAR IRONS PDX-VANCOUVER Member

Where was this one assembled? Mines from trussville AL. Its one of the newer ones. Its got a different logo on the case. I know the old ones had notorious extraction issues. I have put a few hundred of 5 different types of ammo and loads through mine without a single problem, Im assuming they fixed it? SUPER accurate gun..

3. Vapor

Vapor WA New Member

Bump, still have it. Great gun, looking for offers closer to Tacoma.

4. Mbeef61

Mbeef61 SW PDX Active Member

When you say extraction issues do you mean where it ejects them onto your head? I have two earlier models that did this. Steyr sent out new extractors free of charge. Great company. I love Steyrs. Other than that I have never had a malfunction of any kind. Very accurate. Very low recoil

5. Vapor

Vapor WA New Member

That was earlier gens. This pistol has a strong ejector and does not have the problems like the earlier models.

6. BLUE COLLAR IRONS

BLUE COLLAR IRONS PDX-VANCOUVER Member

yes, the shell extractor.. it was an issue with the spring and heel I believe. Mine is brand new. It will shoot anything. I love it.. They are way better than glocks. Any glock above a 9mm can blow up in your hand. They never redesigned the barrel for larger calibers caused it would have cost them "too much money". For a 40 cal they take a 9mm barrel and bore it out. They don't even change the feed ramp to accommodate the bigger bullet. Thats why I sold my glock and got this.. Plus the slide rail on these is metal too.. Way better gun

7. HarryHaller

HarryHaller Kalama, WA Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Is this still for sale? I'm interested, PM sent.

8. Vapor

Vapor WA New Member

Yeah, still have it. Had a few interested but nobody followed through to meet up.

9. HarryHaller

HarryHaller Kalama, WA Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I'm interested in checking it out, give me a call at 360.241.31zero2. Thanks. – JP