JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm wanting to sell my hunting rifle, its a 2006 Savage Arms model 110 25.06. this rifle is very awesome, its lightweight, its fast, its deadly accurate, and it comes with with the Savage standard AccuTrigger. Which not only is an extra safety, deactivating the firing pin if the trigger is engaged without the AccuTrigger being pulled. But when engaged, The AccuTrigger makes the trigger an almost hair trigger. It had a 2.5 lb pull out of the box. making it a little harder to make those hesitant jerky pulls. Ive only put 30 rnds down the pipe and have only taken it hunting twice. Its in very mint condition, only has a couple of tiny dings on the stock. Besides that its completely flawless. I'm asking $450 for it or best offer and im not looking to trade. Its a great rifle and hate to see it go. But i really dont need it, and with hunting season around the corner, I figured someone else could use it. My phone # is 253-208-5740 and my name is Chris. txt me if your interested.

SANY0035.jpg

SANY0037.jpg

SANY0039.jpg

SANY0040.jpg

SANY0041.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.