JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Good condition 1958 S&W Model 37 Airweight Chief's Special in .38 Special. The 37 existed a few years prior w/o a model number; this was the first year as a "Model 37." This is also a "flat latch" model. It has a fairly recent set of Uncle Mike's grips on it. WYSIWYG.

The Good: Perfect mechanical condition, has had very few rounds ever fired. Nice serrated trigger, perfect lugs, action, etc. It is fresh and not even broken in, actually. Really remarkable.

The Bad: Has been carried a lot and has nicks and dings to anodized alloy frame, and bluing loss on barrel and cylinder. One cylinder has some very shallow pitting on it from storage. External, not chamber. It is shown in the last picture. All others are smooth, if worn. The pictures make it look a little better than it is actually (I don't know why; 1st time that ever happened!).

Outstanding carry gun, and cheaper and better built than a new one.

No real trade interest at this time, unless you have a Dan Wesson 10mm or PM 7. This is on my FFL book, so to purchase I need either a copy of your WA driver's license or state ID, or if you are an FFL holder I need a copy of your FFL and I will give you one of mine. No sales tax, in state or out. I can ship it out of state to any 03 FFL (C&R) directly, or of course any 01 FFL. Price is FTF Seattle eastside. $450. Out of WA shipping about $30, in state probably $15 or less, only actual shipping charged in either case. Ad is new and price is fair so it is firm.

IMGP2674.JPG

IMGP2675.JPG

IMGP2676.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.