JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WTS anywhere in the Conus,, NIB S&W airwieght model 642 NIB , Model 642 S&W 38spl rated for 38+P ammo, new in box with paperwork,lock,manual, and have put a hogue rubber grip on it and factory grip comes in box with it, asking 355+30 insured USPS priority shipping. To your FFL, Postal money order or Bank check preferred. Located in Tulsa,OK. 74114 IMG_2270_zps1e61f537.jpg IMG_2269_zpsa661687b.jpg 3cfc032f-2228-4a6c-a66d-763310bb1dee_zpsbe006056.jpg

Last Edited:
This is odd when I click on this on my end it shows the whole ad and price of 355+30 to ship but others say they can't see it?? Oh by the way please stop trashing my post and reply with pm like u have been on a forum before!

Last Edited:
This is odd when I click on this on my end it shows the whole ad and price of 375+25 to ship but others say they can't see it?? Oh by the way please stop trashing my post and reply with pm like u have been on a forum before!
Wasnt trashing your post. You are offering a quality gun at a fair price.

Its a Tapatalk glitch, I can see the full header on your ad with my laptop but not with my phone app.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.