JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This one is a Ruger you will not see often. While they are around, they are somewhat scarce. This is a blued 9 1/2 inch, 22/22mag. It was built in 1994 and has not been fired. Both cylinders have very slight turn lines but neither the cylinders or barrel have seen use. This one has been stored away since I bought it. Sorry but I don't have the box or papers, althought I may be able to dig up a factory book (Ruger will send you one free for the asking). The well broken in western style holster completes the package. This pistol looks very intimidating but really is a hoot to shoot. Single action will teach you to become a better shooter and save you bucks on ammo. Lots of fun for shooting sage rats.
I can send more detailed photos to your e-mail. Just shoot me a PM with the address and specify what you want to see.

$475 Shipped to your FFL

$455 Picked up close to Molalla, Oregon

Save an additional $20 by showing me a current NRA membership card in your name.

View attachment 140072 View attachment 140073

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.