JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Ruger GP100 4.2 inch full lug barrel. Shoots reliably, everything is good and tight and smooth.
Unknown round count. Purchased 4 or 5 years ago second hand. I have carried it as a woods gun quite a bit but not shot it much.
It is a nice solid gun, easy to handle with any load I have put in it, the weight of the gun I think helps a lot. My wife even liked shooting it and she is tiny with tiny hands.
Comes with
- 2 holsters. A Bianchi leather left hand draw. It is a model that was made for a slightly larger model gun but the previous owner stitched a little more leather under the snap and it
rides and fits perfectly. And a right hand draw black nylon cross draw Barsony holster.
- 2 Speed loaders, speedloader belt case/pouch, and 1 Bianchi speed strip
- 19 Rounds Fiocchi JHP, 34 rounds HSM Bear Loads, 23 rounds Armscore FMJ, 12 rounds of SafetySlug, & 24 rounds of Tul .38 special FMJ

Located in Vancouver, WA. Buyer pays transfer at their choice of location in or near Vancouver.
$700 OBO. It is negotiable $650 for the entire bundle. $550 Gun only. Will not sell the extras or ammo separate unless I already have the gun sold.

1.jpg 2.jpg holsters.jpg Ammo.jpg speedloaders.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Well, I've had to withdraw my purchase of this dream revolver, so someone needs to buy it quickly.

There are a few revolvers that are iconic in their design and the way they feel in your hand. If you've ever wanted a revolver that feels like it just belongs in your grip, the GP100 is it!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.