Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR WTS Polish Tokarev $225 w/two mags

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by starislon, Nov 24, 2014.

1. starislon

starislon Astoria, OR Member

11-24-14picsofpolishTokarev003_zps60653ba7.jpg Very good condition 7.62x25 Tokarev with two magazines. Additional accessories, magazine, holster, 9mm barrel.
    11-24-14picsofpolishTokarev007_zpsa0ad6a18.jpg

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, Everything listed here has been sold.

11-24-14picsofpolishTokarev001_zpsf946b938.jpg

11-24-14picsofpolishTokarev006_zps32df5f17.jpg

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  2. eighthnerve

eighthnerve aloha Member

u ever in Beaverton area

3. starislon

Don't think I've ever been closer than Hiway 26 to Portland, don't go to Portland unless there is a
    serious reason to do so, like health or selling twenty-five boxes of books to Powell's. One of the reasons I still have a van is to keep from going to the local grocery too often.:)

eighthnerve likes this.
  4. nwbob

nwbob Oregon Member

they sure shoot nice in 9mm

5. starislon

I've got an extra 9mm barrel for the Tok but don't have a magazine or the proper recoil spring, so I never knew how they shoot, good to hear they work will.

6. HansC

HansC Portland Member

Good afternoon!

I'm interested in your Tokarev, plus the 9mm barrel, if the cost is manageable. I'm also a bit curious to find out how much you'd like for additional magazines. Please let me know when you have an opportunity, I can drive over on Sunday if it's convenient for you.

I hope you're enjoying the afternoon and staying out of the weather.

Thanks very much,

Hans

7. starislon

Hans:

Thank you for your response. The 9mm barrel does not come with a separate recoil spring, and I don't know if it would function properly with the 7.62x25 recoil spring, although I would think that it would as the the ballistics on the 7.62x25 cartridge are much increased over 9mm, with Privi 85 grain bullets showing a velocity of 1722 fps and muzzle energy of 560 ft. lbs. The 9mm barrel does however come with a separate barrel bushing and the link. It does not include a 9mm magazine.

My old, well dated, Numrich Gun Parts Corp. catalog (#29) on page 989 lists 9mm conversion barrels with link, but no barrel bushing, @ $34.95. I would want $25 for the 9mm barrel with link and barrel bushing.

On the same page it lists 7.62x25 Tokarev magazines @ $18.95. I believe I recently saw a listing on Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply for Tokarev 7.62x25 8-round magazines at around $27. I could provide one additional 7.62x25 magazine for $18.95.

Although the Numrich catalog does not list 9mm magazines for the Tokarev they do list a 9mm conversion magazine well spacer (@ $6.95) stating that it allows the use of narrow type Norinco 213A and Navy Arms TU-90 9mm magazines, indicating two resources for the magazines.

I hope the above is useful for your concerns.

I will be home tomorrow, Sunday the 21st. If you do come to the area please call to obtain directions to the house. My phone number is (503) 325-2219.

8. HansC

HansC Portland Member

Thank you!

I'll head your way today, and will call when I reach Astoria. I've visited once before when I purchased a Yugoslavian Tokarev from you, but can't quite remember the street, just the steep hill and the wonderful view. I'm close to Salem, so it will take me a little while to reach you.

Thanks very much,

Hans

9. starislon

Thanks for your response. Drive safe.

10. tdocz

tdocz Beaverton Member

Is the Polish Tokarev still available?

11. starislon

Sorry, forgot to post that it has been sold, sold, sold, as has the Colt Police Positive .38 Special.

12. starislon

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.