JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
11-24-14picsofpolishTokarev003_zps60653ba7.jpg Very good condition 7.62x25 Tokarev with two magazines. Additional accessories, magazine, holster, 9mm barrel.
11-24-14picsofpolishTokarev007_zpsa0ad6a18.jpg

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, Everything listed here has been sold.

11-24-14picsofpolishTokarev001_zpsf946b938.jpg

11-24-14picsofpolishTokarev006_zps32df5f17.jpg

Last Edited:
u ever in Beaverton area

Don't think I've ever been closer than Hiway 26 to Portland, don't go to Portland unless there is a
serious reason to do so, like health or selling twenty-five boxes of books to Powell's. One of the reasons I still have a van is to keep from going to the local grocery too often.:)

Good afternoon!

I'm interested in your Tokarev, plus the 9mm barrel, if the cost is manageable. I'm also a bit curious to find out how much you'd like for additional magazines. Please let me know when you have an opportunity, I can drive over on Sunday if it's convenient for you.

I hope you're enjoying the afternoon and staying out of the weather.

Thanks very much,

Hans

Good afternoon!

I'm interested in your Tokarev, plus the 9mm barrel, if the cost is manageable. I'm also a bit curious to find out how much you'd like for additional magazines. Please let me know when you have an opportunity, I can drive over on Sunday if it's convenient for you.

I hope you're enjoying the afternoon and staying out of the weather.

Thanks very much,

Hans
Hans:

Thank you for your response. The 9mm barrel does not come with a separate recoil spring, and I don't know if it would function properly with the 7.62x25 recoil spring, although I would think that it would as the the ballistics on the 7.62x25 cartridge are much increased over 9mm, with Privi 85 grain bullets showing a velocity of 1722 fps and muzzle energy of 560 ft. lbs. The 9mm barrel does however come with a separate barrel bushing and the link. It does not include a 9mm magazine.

My old, well dated, Numrich Gun Parts Corp. catalog (#29) on page 989 lists 9mm conversion barrels with link, but no barrel bushing, @ $34.95. I would want $25 for the 9mm barrel with link and barrel bushing.

On the same page it lists 7.62x25 Tokarev magazines @ $18.95. I believe I recently saw a listing on Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply for Tokarev 7.62x25 8-round magazines at around $27. I could provide one additional 7.62x25 magazine for $18.95.

Although the Numrich catalog does not list 9mm magazines for the Tokarev they do list a 9mm conversion magazine well spacer (@ $6.95) stating that it allows the use of narrow type Norinco 213A and Navy Arms TU-90 9mm magazines, indicating two resources for the magazines.

I hope the above is useful for your concerns.

I will be home tomorrow, Sunday the 21st. If you do come to the area please call to obtain directions to the house. My phone number is (503) 325-2219.

Thank you!

I'll head your way today, and will call when I reach Astoria. I've visited once before when I purchased a Yugoslavian Tokarev from you, but can't quite remember the street, just the steep hill and the wonderful view. I'm close to Salem, so it will take me a little while to reach you.

Thanks very much,

Hans

Thank you!

I'll head your way today, and will call when I reach Astoria. I've visited once before when I purchased a Yugoslavian Tokarev from you, but can't quite remember the street, just the steep hill and the wonderful view. I'm close to Salem, so it will take me a little while to reach you.

Thanks very much,

Hans
Thanks for your response. Drive safe.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.