JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to sale my LMT MWS 7.62 slick side rail with STAINLESS barrel. I bought the rifle believing that I was going to shoot precision rifle which never happened. The rifle has had been a safe queen and its my loss your gain. I paid close to 3800.00 dollars for the rifle. The rifle is unfired...

Price: 2800.00 Firm and NO Trades thanks....I am located in Snohomish County....
Here is the factory specs:

LM8MWS™ .308 Slick Upper Receiver with 16" Stainless Steel 1:11.25" twist .308 Tactically Flat Matte Blackened Barrel, Standard Semi-auto Bolt Carrier Group, Tactical Charging Handle Assembly, LM308MWS Defender Lower with SOPMOD Buttstock, Two Stage Trigger Group, Ambi Selector, and Ambi Mag Release. Ships with a Sling, Operators Manual, Tactical Adjustable Rear Sight, Tactical Front Sight, (1) Twenty Round Magazine, (2) Heavy Duty Push Button Swivels, Torque Wrench/Driver and (4) Rail Segments.
Direct Gas Impingement
Overall length with SOPMOD collapsed: 35"
Overall length with SOPMOD extended: 38"
A2 Birdcage Compensator
5/8 X 24 thread pitch
Low Profile Gas Block
Cryogenically Treated Barrel to Increase Accuracy, Barrel Life and Easier Cleaning
5 QD Sling Swivel Attachment Points
Electronically Tested and Recorded Trigger Pull
Weight empty 9.3 lbs

DSCN0435.jpg DSCN0432.jpg DSCN0857.jpg DSCN0858.jpg DSCN0862.jpg DSCN0863.jpg DSCN0867.jpg DSCN0868.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.