JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Nampa
State
Idaho
Zip Code
1. Walther PP Rig: Hello, I have to offer a seldom seen Walther PP Army issue, that was modified by the French Police post-war by cleanly and expertly installing a lanyard loop on the side of the frame. This is a matching example with very clear waffenampt stamps, a very nice Walther banner, with typical light wear to an otherwise excellent PP. I would rate it at about 90%. The pistol comes with 2 correct WW2 mags, and a post war holster in pristine shape. An uncommon example(most PP's with lanyard loops were on the bottom of the frame and were contracts for other countries). Asking $1500 + ship.

Pics -
2. All Matching 1918/20 Erfurt WW1 Luger: Next we have a very nice all matching including grips and magazine, double dated 1918/1920(in accordance with the Treaty of Versailles) Erfurt Luger from WW1. The pistol was disassembled and internal numbers match as well, with all the correct proofs. This was an old reblue and is priced accordingly. Asking ***SOLD***$1500 + ship. (Ask me about a spare Portuguese Luger Holster I have that I can include for a discounted price.)

Pics -
3. FN Browning 1922 Rig: Next we have a very nice, matching Browning 1922, with 2 correct FN marked magazines, with a holster. I do not know the origin of the holster, but it complements the rig nicely. The holster is in very nice usable condition, with solid stitching and a great fit. A rig in fine condition. Asking $550 + ship.

Pics -
Sales are final and everything is sold as-is. I accept Zelle, cashapp, or Postal MO's, or personal checks from reputable members of this forum. Thanks for looking.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top