JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SPF*

For sale by owner, one Ruger mini 14 .223 serial begins in 183.
Original all wood furniture with ding on top handguard, and scuffs around buttplate (See pictures).
Includes 3 magazines(1x20 1x10 1x5) floorplates marked Ruger light surface rust through bluing, and poor finish quality on the 10rnd.
I'm the second owner of this rifle, and have put roughly 500rnds through it with a unknown round count before I bought it. I have replaced the recoil spring and gas pipe. As the picture's show their was rust and evidence of corrosion reman around the gas block and section of barrel directly above the gas pipe.
The rifle functions flawlessly and is quite accurate despite the sights. The bluing is strong with wear to the take-down notch on the back of the triggerguard and a scuff down the right side of the sight (through the paint) as well as the usually scuffs and dings around the stock with the ding on the upper handguard being the most notable.

Includes 2x 20, 1x 10, 1x 5 rnd mag

Asking $700 $650 $600 now $550 Obo Will trade for glock 19, S&W M&P9 + Cash.
Located in Renton
please ask any qestions better/ super hi-res pictures etc.
email is tronislaw AT yahoo.com

svFjul.jpg
BVqjPl.jpg
pjkxcl.jpg
dMHnCl.jpg
VKIGll.jpg
Xb6IQl.jpg
yVzDWl.jpg
9lpxyl.jpg
d0Lkyl.jpg
tePWrl.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.