JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling an unfired Marcolmar Cetme L for $1550.

I am selling because I wanted one in ODG, and it just cleared the 10 day wait so selling this one. Selling it for what I bought it for (purchase+tax) minus shipping.

The stock and FCG are easily removed to transfer this a barreled receiver, so no worry about the AWB if your NICS comes back instant.

Comes with Original Bag, materials and unmarked box it was shipped in.
No Mag
Be aware that you need metal stanag mags. Magpul mags can have plastic shaved off to fit, but metal mags are best.

Open for trades as well, but prefer cash (No rifles/pistols that I will have to wait on transfer)

Transfer at Sound Loan (as they will do barreled receivers) or another of your choice in within 30 miles of Lynnwood. Buyer pays FFL transfer fee.

Cell is 441-2141 with the Lubbock area code, eight ohh six.

cetme.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.