JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

A family emergency has caused me to liquidate what I am not using, I need to move this ASAP.

This upper receiver was a mix of parts. Some brand new, some used. I sent the parts to ADCO and had them assemble it.

Aero Precision Upper (Brand new)
Colt M4 Barrel (Used, was told under 1500 rounds but can't verify)
Knights RAS rail system (Quite used, finish wear and a little dirty. Looks perfect with the covers on)
4 Knights full rail covers
Matec BUIS (Brand new - Bolt swapped for a stronger one)
BCM Extended A2 FH, Pinned

I have never shot this. Sent the parts to Adco, they assembled and told me there was a tooth on the barrel nut that was semi flat but does not effect function, assembly, or dis-assembly. just wanted to be honest.

Asking Price: $415 ftf or $425 Shipped.

Payment Method: Cash ftf or Paypal if shipped (Either gift or YOU cover fees)

Location: I'm in Lacey, WA. Willing to meet within 30 minutes of my area. (Have had great luck meeting at Surplus in Lakewood as well as Sportco in fife if going North.)

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail insured - Sig might be required due to insurance amount

NO TRADES

Please IM or e-mail for fastest replies. This is posted on multiple forums so going by IM/Post/Email time stamps.

m4gery.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads