JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am testing the waters in selling my smith and wesson MP15 AR. I have owned the rifle since '09 where I purchased it brand new. Since then I have added a knight armament quadrail (mil spec, same one used on army M4's), magpul OD adjustable grip, magpul OD milspec butt stock, OD single point compression sling, magpul OD and black quadrail grip protectors, front pistol grip, offset flashlight mount and BUIS (front and rear). Currently on the weapon is an Eotech 512 clone that surprisingly holds zero after about 500 rounds, build quality is top notch and its rubberized and weather-sealed. Same sight picture as the real deal. Red and green reticles. Also included is another optional 6x zoom scope I used for deer season, haha.

Weapon would come with 6 mags, 2 magpul, 3 metal AR mags, and 1 5 round hunting magazine legal in Oregon.

I am looking to get 1000 bucks for it, as new MP's are around 900 it seems barebones stock. It's not only a good looking AR, it is extremely reliable with no misfires, failure to feed, eject, anything even after 2500 rounds. Always well maintained, as I am in the Army, 11b, so I know how to care for my weapons.

Feel free to email or PM me, I will check this daily to see if there are any takers. 284157_2369766803065_2015455_n.jpg

The picture i uploaded is an older one, I will upload new ones this evening of how the AR sits currently, with my most recent mods.

I would consider part trades for springfield XD, or glock IN .45 CALIBER, plus cash.

284157_2369766803065_2015455_n.jpg

I see you posted this in August of '11 and you said 6000 rounds through it. Is this the same AR? I'm interested and sent PM yesterday at 9:50. Please PM back or call or txt 541.337.six4five0

Is it 5.56?
I am testing the waters in selling my smith and wesson MP15 AR. I have owned the rifle since '09 where I purchased it brand new. Since then I have added a knight armament quadrail (mil spec, same one used on army M4's), magpul OD adjustable grip, magpul OD milspec butt stock, OD single point compression sling, magpul OD and black quadrail grip protectors, front pistol grip, offset flashlight mount and BUIS (front and rear). Currently on the weapon is an Eotech 512 clone that surprisingly holds zero after about 500 rounds, build quality is top notch and its rubberized and weather-sealed. Same sight picture as the real deal. Red and green reticles. Also included is another optional 6x zoom scope I used for deer season, haha.

Weapon would come with 6 mags, 2 magpul, 3 metal AR mags, and 1 5 round hunting magazine legal in Oregon.

I am looking to get 1000 bucks for it, as new MP's are around 900 it seems barebones stock. It's not only a good looking AR, it is extremely reliable with no misfires, failure to feed, eject, anything even after 2500 rounds. Always well maintained, as I am in the Army, 11b, so I know how to care for my weapons.

Feel free to email or PM me, I will check this daily to see if there are any takers. View attachment 47922

The picture i uploaded is an older one, I will upload new ones this evening of how the AR sits currently, with my most recent mods.

I would consider part trades for springfield XD, or glock IN .45 CALIBER, plus cash.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.