JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$390
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling 4 months old Leupold VX-3HD 4.5-14x40mm CDS-ZL Scope (Duplex Reticle, 1" Tube Diameter). The scope is perfectly functional and free of any issues. The external tube shows few smudges and superficial scratches that you can see in the images. The scope comes in the original retail box. The original robber lens cap is not included (VX-3HD scopes come with cheap rubber bikini lens cover). I replaced it with two Butler Creek lens covers. I purchased the scope new at Sportsmen's Warehouse last year. I used the scope 4 or 5 times at a range. My price is $390 cash. I live in Seattle and would prefer a deal in person. At the moment I am not interested in any trades since I need money for some upcoming unplanned expenses. Currently the same new scope is sold for ~$660 ($599 + tax).

Leupold#1.jpeg Leupold#2.jpeg Leupold#4.jpeg Leupold#5.jpeg Leupold#6.jpeg Leupold#7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top