JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$85
Manufacturer
LaRue
City
Marysville
State
Washington
Zip Code
LaRue QD BUIS w/ XS same plane aperture $85

20230719_221925.jpg 20230719_221950.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've been asked so to explain... The aperture is slightly larger at .230 large/.100 small for a larger field of view vs a normal A2 sight at .200 large/.065 small which is kinda narrow.

The two main things for me is 1) it allows you to go from large to small without shifting your zero and why I prefer them. Otherwise there's an offset/elevation change when you go between large and small. 2) The other is the small aperture has a concave/dished out surface around it for gathering more light only on the A2 they put it on the wrong side facing towards you. It should be away from you so you get a solid defined ring when you look through it instead of a fuzzy one when it's facing you. Those two things have always bugged the crap out of me with regular rear sights on AR's.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top