JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

Gen 1, Glock 17 mag model. Lots of mods on this one. Red lion pivoting fore end, red lion front and folding rear sight, aluminum trigger and spring kit, oversized charging handle. Also comes with an un installed recoil buffer. For those who don't know, the red lion fore end allows the use of an optic and still being able to fold the rifle by rotating out of the way by use of locking lugs and a threaded collar.

Runs fantastic, I know Keltec qc can be spotty but this ran every kind of ammo I tried but it did have a couple failure to feeds with wolf steel case. I didnt run much through it, just wanted to see how it did. Comes with 8 mags total, 4 ETS 30 round, 2 factory Glock 33 round and 2 factory Glock 17 round. The red dot is just a cheap BSA but it's new, hasn't been sighted in yet.

Asking $625 obo. I know that seems like a lot for a Keltec but there's a lot of money into the mods and extra mags. That said, I'm open to fair offers. For those down south, I prefer to meet at Sound loan in Everett. The only trades I'd be interested in are a .357 lever action or a mectech upper for an XD.

HOW ABOUT $550?

20170301_170417_zpsvdviuvve.jpg
20170301_170528_zpsz9ib2zrs.jpg
20170301_170506_zpsb9wilzek.jpg

Last Edited: