JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have three pistols for sale. They are all in excellent condition with no damage with no more than 20 rounds fired out of each of them. They are excess to my needs right now. No trades at this time, as I'm working on a new quad project. All prices are shipped and OBO. Pm's or email is fine.. [email protected]

Glock 19 with night sites, factory box, accessories and one extra magazine. Perfect condition. Only a few months old. Generation 3. I also have a new advantage arms .22lr kit for a glock 19 size frame. It has night sites (which were used when I put them on, but still bright) and in perfect condition. $450 for pistol. $220 for kit. I'll sell the pistol and kit for $650, but won't sell the kit seperately until the pistol sells in case I end up keeping the pistol. If you have a glock and don't have one of these, you are missing out...!
5d815ea9.jpg
c3b6fb3f.jpg
0f34dbd1.jpg
ab4562cb.jpg
235fecd3.jpg

Glock 27 with night sites, factory box, accessories and one extra magazine. Perfect condition. Generation 3. $450
3ccda224.jpg
64cd9dde.jpg
d4606e58.jpg
11187543.jpg

Fn FNS-40 with standard sites and stainless slide. Comes with factory box, accessories and 3 total magazines. Sweet pistol, if you like pistols, you'll like this one...! Very accurate... $450
f29254d0.jpg
5f1e27d5.jpg
03a8f4d9.jpg

Last Edited: