JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
OK Time to split the pistol and light up.

NEW PRICES: Glock 22 only 475$
TLR-2s only 225$
BOTH pistol and light was 700$ now 650$ Prices are firm and still no trades, thanks. -M

I am posting this pistol up for my brother. He recently lost his job and needs to pay some bills. Soooo...

what we have is a gen 3 RTF (rough textured frame) Glock 22 with a TLR-2s light/laser combo. The pistol itself is in amazing condition and doesnt seem to have too many rounds through it. I took her to West Coast last weekend and put a box through her and she shot like a dream. If I had the cash this wouldnt have made it to the site...

The TLR-2s is a great weapon light/laser combo with 3 settings: Light / Laser / Light&Laser, with a toggle for constant and push to light. This model also has the strobe function. Here is a link to their site for further detail:
Tactical Gun Mount Series - TLR-2®s | Streamlight

He wants to sell these as a combo first before separating them. He is currently trying to find the tupperware for it so until he does consider the pistol to be without the case / lock / etc... I will update this post when/if he finds it.

(last pick features a white cat hair not scratch ;-) )

Cheers!

2012-05-22_18-49-28_529.jpg
2012-05-22_18-49-51_188.jpg
2012-05-22_18-50-05_812.jpg
2012-05-22_18-51-09_973.jpg