JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$620
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am making available for sale my CZ SP-01 Tactical.
It has only had a few hundred rounds through it. Black model with brightly glowing tritium sights. it has no noticable wear outside the cycling of the action. no mags included, also not selling them to out-of-staters as i will definitely be buying another when am more financially free. Also includes the box, all the booklets and the test fire spec sheet Price is 620 cash only, transfer is on the buyer.
Located in Spokane, WA
Price is firm, please dont bother messaging me "i have 500 if you want"
I am going to keep it unless it is sold for the above price
IMG_2069.JPG IMG_2070.JPG IMG_2071.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I am making available for sale my CZ SP-01 Tactical.
It has only had a few hundred rounds through it. Black model with brightly glowing tritium sights. it has no noticable wear outside the cycling of the action. no mags included, also not selling them to out-of-staters as i will definitely be buying another when am more financially free. Also includes the box, all the booklets and the test fire spec sheet Price is 620 cash only, transfer is on the buyer.
Located in Spokane, WA
Price is firm, please dont bother messaging me "i have 500 if you want"
I am going to keep it unless it is sold for the above price
View attachment 1443958 View attachment 1443959 View attachment 1443960
is this available?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.